Three Rugged Clothing Options for the Outdoors
The outdoors can be a rough place if your gear isn’t squared away. The same is true if your clothes aren’t ready for all you’ll throw at them. These three outdoor clothing options are high end, ready to perform, and won’t disappoint.
Thunderbolt Sportswear Mark II Jeans
Thunderbolt Sportswear introduces their new modernized style of the original Mark II jean, now offering improved comfort and a tailored fit. For any and all outdoor adventures, the Mark II jean will fit the bill; easy cleanup and four-way stretch make this jean the ultimate go-to. Take these jeans on your next fishing, hunting, hiking, or backpacking trip, you won’t be let down.
Experience the outdoors in comfort and warmth with the Mark II’s four-way stretch Schoeller® Dryskin soft-shell fabric with a soft fleece-like lining. Designed with wind resistant materials and a Nano-Sphere water repellent coating, these jeans can outlast even the harshest elements. The ideal jean for your next rugged outdoor adventure, the breathable and quick-drying material is perfect for all year round. The Mark II provides a modern fit and high performance for a seamless transition from spending the day outdoors to a night out on town. The Mark II Jeans are designed and sewn in Portland, OR., using imported Swiss fabric.
Mark II Product Features:
- Schoeller® Dryskin soft-shell with NanoSphere® treatment.
- Double woven blend of nylon, polyester, & spandex manufactured in accordance with Bluesign
- Hidden zipper on right rear pocket creates a secure place for stuff you can’t afford to lose, sized just right for a passport.
- Reinforced ‘no-stretch’ waistband.
- Imported Swiss fabric.
- Average weight is 16 ounces.
- Breathable, quick drying, wind and water resistant, with full four-way stretch.
- Straight leg fit – not baggy, not skinny.
- Colors: Jean, Alloy, Blacktop
- Sizes = Waist x Length, Longs are 36.5″ inseam and Un-hemmed
Thunderbolt Sportswear Baseline Henley
The Baseline Henley, made from 100% Merino Wool is silky soft, durable, quick to dry, and odor resistant. Snaps make it easy to vent when you need it, and ours close back up quickly, with one hand, no mirror needed. Baseline works equally well as a warm weather top, or cold weather base-layer, and pairs nicely with our pants.
- Merino jersey with a silky luxurious feel
- Flatlock stitched seams to reduce chafing
- 18.5 micron / 170 grams per square meter
- Imported fabric knitted, dyed and finished in Australia
- 100% Natural, biodegradable and renewable
- Sourced from farms committed to mulesing-free shearing
- UV resistant, breathable, odor and stain resistant
- Designed and sewn in Portland, Oregon USA
- 90 Day No Hassle Guarantee
Showers Pass Crosspoint Waterproof Socks
Showers Pass Introduces their line of Crosspoint Waterproof Socks, made for all seasons and climates for any sport or activity.
Don’t let cold wet feet ruin your fun outdoors! Crosspoint Waterproof Socks was developed to solve the soggy toe problem and to keep feet dry while cycling, running, hiking, any outdoor activity in the rain. The socks are fully waterproof thanks to 3-layers: a wear resistant knit exterior (feels like a regular sock), a waterproof breathable Artex membrane, and a moisture wicking anti-bacteria lining. The result is a sock that feels like a wool sock but protects like a rain bootie.