The new Roadie 24 hard cooler innovates on a YETI original. Over the years we’ve heard our fans’ comments and suggestions on the Roadie 20 cooler. It’s heavy, the capacity seems lacking, and can we do something about the metal handlebar? Our new model is the answer to all that and more.
It’s 10% lighter in weight, 20% more capacity and even performs 30% better thermally. It’s got a taller build than its predecessor so it now fits a standard bottle of wine upright and is a better fit behind the driver or passenger seat of a car. Notice the tricky metal handle is no more. This new flexible material makes it more comfortable to carry and is where you’ll find the tiedown points through which the cooler can be secured to a boat, truck bed, or raft. In this evolution, the new latch is opened with the flip of a hand so we removed the drain plug. Turns out the drain is not necessary on this compact model and insulation can take its place.
– Rotomolded Construction: Evolved to be thinner and lighter-weight for easier transport, while still incredibly tough
– PermafrostTM Insulation: Trusted in our Tundra coolers, capable of keeping ice for days
– QuicklatchTM: Flexible, simple, and built for quick, one-handed cooler access
– HeaftyhaulerTM Handle: Designed for easy hauling and comfortable carrying
– Wine-friendly Packing: Internal height is 13″ – so standard bottle of wine fits upright, and that goes for 2L soda bottles as well
– NeverfailTM Hinge System: Interlocking design with hinge pins prevents snapping or breaking
Available now via yeti.com